Would you like to join international company which is leader on the market? Are you interested in a new job opportunity in finances and learn more about taxes? Do not stop reading!
• preparing VAT documents;
• regular checks and reviews of VAT data;
• setting the VAT compliance processes;
• performing reconciliation of balance sheet accounts for VAT;
• reporting, analyzing the data;
• cooperation with teams among the Europe and with local finance team.
• basic tax knowledge depending on the experience;
• university degree in Tax or related field, Accounting, Law or Economics;
• fluent English;
• MS Office skills.
• 5 weeks of holiday
• Meal tickets
• Full time employment contract
• Attractive bonus package
• Language courses
• And much more...!