Are you a Greek and English fluent speaker with accounts payable experience?This is an amazing opportunity to boost your career path, participate in various projects, working together with skilled professionals in super modern offices and an attractive benefit structure.
What is waiting for you
Invoice-to-Pay Analyst will be responsible for Conducting key accounts payable activities such as End to End I2P process oversight for relevant markets, Direct booking of invoices
What skills and knowledge should you posses
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Accounting / Business Administration
• Experience with financial shared services preferred
• 1-2 years of experience in a AP required
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills – both verbal and written
• Proficiency in PC skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required
• Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative
• SAP / ERP system experience preferred
• Business English language skills (written and verbal), required
• Another important criteria is WORK PERMIT IN CZECH REPUBLIC.
What can we offer
• Stable and very well-established international corporation
• Career progression
• International, friendly and dynamic team
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours
• Recognition awards
• Cafeteria program
• Meal vouchers
If all above mentioned sounds interesting and motivating for you, please apply below or send your CVs to Areti.Xioura@cpljobs.cz
Looking forward to hearing from you!