- We are looking for a skilled HR Specialist who will partner with the HR team and support line managers in all administrative activities of the recruitment and onboarding process. You will be also the first point of contact for HR-related queries for all Four Seasons employees and you will contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have rock solid knowledge of the HR administration and systems. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
- The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- You will report directly to the Director of Human Resources and be a valuable member of a diverse HR team of four.
Key Elements of the Job
- Provide HR administrative services (labor contracts, amendments, input for payroll etc.).
- Operate as first point of contact for HR-related queries for managers and employees.
- Support line managers in the process of recruitment and new employee orientation.
Conduct ad hoc reviews as directed and propose recommendations in handling employment legislation, compliance, HR systems, practices and procedures and, with guidance, provide support and education to line management.
- Develop and document suggestions for new and improved processes including ideas regarding automated tools and/or procedural policies.
- Participate as assigned, with minimal supervision, in working with senior HR team members in the day-to-day development and implementation of new local and global HR initiatives.
- Provide reports and analyses as requested by senior management.
- Supporting transformation projects that improve organization, team and individual effectiveness.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Approx. 3-5 years HR experience; generalist and /or specialist
- General knowledge of various HR functions (pay & benefits, administration, HR compliance)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Native Czech/Slovak, fluent written and spoken English
- Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- HR – one team, one spirit – we love our jobs
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Complimentary accommodation at other Four Seasons Hotels
- Complimentary Employee Meals and a variety of Employee discount