Do you like working with numbers and you are a dynamic person who likes new challenges?
Would you like to be part of a stable and growing company where you will have an opportunity of travelling to get new knowledge and increase your work experience?
Here we go then!
• work within the framework of the finance team in the processing of all supplier invoices for payment
• ensure accuracy to purchase orders
• ensure allocation to the proper general ledger accounts
• reconcile vendor statements
• participate in knowledge transitions from assigned countries
• improve existing processes by using your ideas and creativity
• Solid understanding of basic accounting principles
• Experience with posting of accounting figures and financial records
• Proficiency in English and Hungarian
• SAP and Excel knowledge as a big plus
• Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
• Relevant work experience or accounting and finance education
• Eligible to work in Czechia and travel when needed
• Stable company that is a leader in its industry
• New projects, travelling, challenging environment, potential to grow
• Flexible working hours, regular home offices, work-life balance, open-minded culture
• Above standard holidays, meal vouchers, contribution to vacation
Interested? Apply and let’s discuss your career aspirations and find a better way!
*Please kindly note only suitable and eligible candidates with visa in CR will be contacted.